- Bring water to a boil, add generous amounts of salt and cook the pasta until al dente.
- Drain the pasta. Remember to keep 1 cup pasta water for later.
- Transfer the remaining ingredients to a pan, toss pasta with them and add the pasta water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with grated cheese.
Almond, parsley and lemon pasta
Share with friends:
Everyone should try this pasta.
The simple combination of whole wheat pasta and almonds results in a perfect texture and a flavor that you will not forget.
- 220 grams whole wheat pasta, linguine pasta is recommended
- 1 cup raw almonds, roasted and chopped
- 1 lemon’s zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons almond oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup pecorino Romano, grated