Why choose us as your freeze-dried beetroot supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze-dried beetroots.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We offer a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
- Freeze-dried beetroot chips are a healthy alternative to traditional potato chips.
- Freeze-dried beetroot powder is an efficient coloring agent for cakes, pies, drinks, etc.
- It is an excellent sweetener for drinks and dishes
- Turn it into a “beetroot juice” with a little liquid, or add it to other juice recipes.
- Add freeze-dried beet powder to shakes or smoothies for additional color and nutrients.
- Rehydrate in soups and curries as a natural colorant.
- Use in baked goods, such as fluffy velvet cake.
- Freeze-dried beetroot powder is used for cosmetic purposes, such as tinted lip balm or blush.
How freeze dried beetroot is produced
Fresh beetroots are washed and sliced to the desired size. Beetroot cuts are then placed on sheets and into the freeze-drying machine. Freeze drying removes almost all moisture while retaining 99% of beets nutrients.
There are no reviews yet.