Why choose us as your freeze-dried green beans supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze-dried green beans.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We have hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We offer a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
- Enjoy as a crispy snack right out of the bag.
- An enjoyable snack enhanced with oil, salt, and a bit of chili powder
- Rehydrate and enjoy as you would fresh ones
- Rehydrate in soups, stews, and casseroles.
- Use in salads and veggie trail mixes
- Include in your camping foods
- Store as an emergency foods
- Include in your weight loss or good-for-you programs
How freeze-dried green bean is produced
Fresh beans are harvested when they are still in pods. Freshly-picked pods are cleaned, cut into pieces, and finally freeze-dried. During freeze drying, green beans lose almost all their moisture while maintaining 99% of their nutrients.