Why choose us as your freeze-dried mushroom supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze-dried mushrooms.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We have hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We offer a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- Enjoy as a perfect healthy snack right out of the bag
- Rehydrate in boiling water and enjoy as fresh ones
- Use for intensifying pan sauces
- Make cream-based sauces
- Fold into rice and pilaf dishes
- Make flavored butters and oils
How freeze dried mushroom is produced
Fresh mushrooms are washed, cleaned and cut into slices of desired width. Mushroom slices are loaded on sheets and into the freeze drier for 18 to 28 hours. During the process, mushrooms lose almost all their water while retaining 99% of their nutrients.