Why choose us as your freeze-dried zucchini supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze-dried zucchini.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We have hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We offer a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- Enjoy as a crispy snack right from the bag.
- Rehydrate in salads, side dishes, casseroles, etc.
- Rehydrate in soups, stews, etc.
- Turn into a powder and enjoy in yogurt.
How freeze dried zucchini is produced
Fresh zucchinis are harvested when their seeds are not fully developed. They are washed, sliced, and then loaded into the freeze drier for 18 to 28 hours. They lose almost all their moisture while preserving 99% of their nutrients.