Why choose us as rose extract supplier
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Rose Extract.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Rose extract applications
Real rose extract tastes a bit astringent. It is used to add a unique flavor to desserts, pastries, puddings, breads, and cookies. Other examples include cookies, teas, sauces, dressings, cakes, sorbets, and drinks. A few drops of rose extract create a memorable rose flavor in beverages such as lemonade.
Rose extract is an astringent, gentle antiseptic with calming and soothing abilities that make it ideal for all skin types, including acneic, dry, mature, and sensitive. Rose extract can help cleanse the skin and prevent blemishes. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which help minimize redness and soothe skin irritation.
How is a rose extract produced?
Our rose extract is produced from fully grown Damask Roses. Rose petals are harvested from late-blooming rose flowers and undergo an extraction process by skilled florists to release their essential oil.
Rose extract is similar to rose water but much more concentrated. Rose water is clear, while the rose extract is clear pestle yellow.