Why Choose Us As Your Saffron Extract Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Saffron Extract with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Saffron extract specifications
Ingredients for making saffron extract are saffron and distilled water. Keep the extract in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep refrigerated after use.
Saffron Extracts Uses
You can use saffron extracts in the same way you would use saffron threads. You can use it in your drinks and food. You can use it as a colorant, or you can use it as a supplement to your medicine.
How To Use Saffron Extract?
Remove the tap, tilt the vial, and carefully pour five drops of the extract into your food, tea, rice, coffee, cooked stew, or 3 drops in a glass of water before you drink it.
Saffron Health Benefits
Some of the health benefits of saffron include:
- It is a very powerful antioxidant: it contains antioxidants such as crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol.
- It is nicknamed “sunshine spice” which means it can help improve mood and treat depression.
- It may help fight chronic diseases and cancers.
- It may promote weight loss by reducing appetite.
- It may help reduce Premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- It may promote overall body and mind health.
- It may act as an Aphrodisiac, helping to improve sexual satisfaction.
- It is easy to add to your diet.
- It may improve eyesight in adults.
Additionally, it has a medium glycemic index (GI).
How to produce Saffron Extract?
Traditionally, we need to crush saffron threads into a powder in a mortar and pistol before using them in foods. The act of crushing makes some of the saffron go to waste as it sticks to the bottom of the mortar, making it difficult to remove it.
Some people try to boil saffron threads in water in advance and keep the solution in the fridge for later use. Although this creates some convenience, some people don’t know how to get the dose right, and the method itself reduces the shelf life of saffron.
Recently, we have come up with a brilliant, safe, and efficient solution to increase the convenience of saffron used in the kitchen, restaurants, bars, etc., while minimizing waste. In a novel method called “cold extraction,” we use ultrasonic techniques to distill the active substances of saffron into cost-effective extracts that carry all the goodness of saffron threads but come in handy in the kitchen.
Instead of hot water in saffron preparation, which lowers the efficiency of saffron, the ultrasonic method uses cold water to do so. The cold water treatment recovers active substances of saffron (crocin, picrocrocin, and safranal) in the final solution.
All you have to do is make sure you buy our saffron extract from a reliable seller/supplier and enjoy its flavor, aroma, and intense color with your foods and drinks.
Ratin Khosh customer –
Ratin Khosh customer –
Much more efficient than saffron strands. Great quality. Thanks.
Great efficiency. One or two drops is enough to give your drinks or foods a great intense color. I poured a few drops in a glass of water and it turned all red. And I can still see the saffron pieces all over it.