Date Syrup Has Antibacterial Compounds More Effective Than Honey. If you’re weaning off sugar, you may use date syrup.
Date Syrup called date honey too, It’s thick, dark brown, delicious, nutritious and Super healthy sweetener that is best substitute for refined sugar in baked goods and drinks. Our Date Syrup has only one ingredient ‘Dates’.
Request Price For "Date Syrup"
Specifications of Date Syrup
SYRUP of DATE: A New Natural Sweetener for Your Pantry
There is a healthy fruit which is called DATE!
Date is a sweet tropical fruit with rich nutrition facts which may grow in particular regions and cultivated in special weather condition which is not available in many countries in the world.
Date palm tree is a good source of energy, carbohydrate and fiber. Rich in essential minerals as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc. It contains vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
The detailed specifications of Date Syrup is shown in the table below:
|Flavor||Naturally sweet Date’s taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Typical Date’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Texture||Fluid & homogeneous|
|Ash||2.32g per 100g|
|Chemical/Artificial additive||Pasteurized, Non-GMO, SULFITE FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT-FREE Halal, Kosher and made without any fillers, preservatives or artificial ingredients.|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Packaging in bulk||29kg barrels|
|Consumer Packing||450g, 340g,|
|Availability||whole the year|
Applications of Date Syrup
- As a natural flavor additive to beverages, foods, baked goods and desserts.
- Mixing in beverages such as COFFEE, tea, milk, shakes, and water to have a delighted sweetness.
- Appropriate to sweeten all cakes, puddings, sweets, smoothies….and other confections.
- As a healthy ingredient for salad dressings, and meat marinades.
- Drizzling on oatmeal, pancakes, yogurt, and cheese.
- To sweeten fruit crumble, fruit juice, ice cream, homemade goods, energy bars, and breads.
- Use it on your breakfast favorites like waffles, pancakes, French toast or oatmeal
- Use as healthy substitute for refined sugar while cooking or baking.
- Delicious Natural Sweetener for energy bars, baby food and baked goods, a variety of lifestyle and dietary needs.