Date Syrup Specifications
Date Syrup is made from carefully selected, finest dates from the harvest, with minimal processing.
Detailed specifications are shown in the table below:
|Flavor||Naturally sweet Date’s taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Typical Date’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Texture||Fluid & homogeneous|
|Ash||2.32g per 100g|
|Chemical/Artificial additive||Pasteurized, Non-GMO, SULFITE FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT-FREE Halal, Kosher and made without any fillers, preservatives or artificial ingredients.|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Packaging in bulk||29kg barrels|
|Consumer Packing||450g, 340g,|
|Availability||whole the year|
Uses of date syrup
It’s amazing how many different foods and drinks can be made using date syrup as a sugar substitute!
Here are just a few of them:
- main dishes, pastries and desserts
- beverages such as coffee, tea, milk, shakes, or even simply mixed with water to add a pleasant sweetness to the drink.
- cakes, puddings, sweets, smoothies and other confectionery
- salad dressings and meat marinades.
- date syrup is poured over oatmeal, pancakes, yogurt and cheese
- fruit juices, ice cream, homemade desserts, energy bars
- it is served with waffles, pancakes, pancakes, toasts
- it is a healthy substitute for brown sugar or honey, for example in granola and muesli
- it is a natural vegan sweetener
And only recently
- date syrup began to be used in brewing recipes and in the beverage industry
Useful properties of date syrup
It retains all the health benefits of dates and is also a versatile culinary ingredient that is easy to incorporate into your diet. What are the benefits of dates for human health:
- They have a low glycemic index (GI).
- They are very nutritious : they contain minerals, proteins and vitamins.
- They are rich in fiber .
- They are rich in antioxidants . These include flavonoids and carotenoids.
- These are great natural sweeteners . Dates are a source of fructose.
- They can be used as a healthy substitute for white crystalline sugar .
- Date syrup is easy to include in your diet .
How is date syrup made?
It is made from dates, with minimal processing. It is also called silane, date nectar or date honey. It may be less sweet than honey or maple syrup, but it has a caramel flavor (sometimes with a hint of cinnamon) that makes it stand out from the rest.
Our date syrup has only one ingredient — dates. In other words, the date syrup produced by Khoshbin Group is 100% natural and 100% free of additives and impurities. We do not use any additives or preservatives. The pure caramel smell of our syrup proves it once again.
Before being used as a raw material for syrup, dates undergo a rigorous selection process. Not all dates are soft enough in texture and rich in flavor to make a good quality syrup. Our specialists, having invaluable knowledge and skills, analyze dates of various varieties and farms where they are grown. Then fresh dates are harvested from the date palm, cleaned and immediately sorted. Artificial drying of dates is not carried out. Which is also the benefit of Khoshbin Group Date Syrup. That’s why our date syrup is only physically different from dates and retains all the beneficial properties and nutrients of its former self.