Why Choose Us As Your Pistachio Splits Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Pistachio Splits with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Pistachio Splits Specifications
Specific details of pistachio splits are shown in the table below:
Pistachio Splits Uses
Some of the applications of pistachios, including pistachio splits, include:
- As a snack: pistachios are either roasted or raw, toasted with oil or honey, or tossed with salt, providing a guilt-free substitute for junk food.
- As salad overtops: pistachio splits can be sprinkled over salad (for example, lettuce or arugula), giving it a mouthwatering appeal and delicious taste.
- Ground into sauces: pistachio powders can be added to different sauces and dips, such as pistachio pesto sauce, pistachio romesco sauce, chardonnay pistachio sauce, pistachio butter, cranberry pistachio sauce, basil pistachio sauce, pistachio-yogurt sauce, and pistachio spread cream.
- Added to bread dough and pastry: pistachio splits can supplement bread dough with proteins and vitamins and give it a thicker texture.
- In homemade desserts: split pistachios are commonly sprinkled over or mixed with various kinds of dessert, including:
- pistachio ice cream
- pistachio and cranberry white chocolate bar
- pistachio watergate cake
- salted chocolate pistachio shortbread
- pistachio drop cookies
- pistachio pie
- cranberry pistachio fudge
- pistachio cupcake
- chocolate, pistachio, and tahini truffle
- pistachio pie bars
- chocolate pistachio brownies
- pistachio oat squares
- pistachio gelato
- In the food industry:
- Chocolates: pistachio tablet chocolate, pistachio milk chocolate, dark pistachio chocolate, pistachio gift chocolate, pistachio chocolate bar, chocolate coated pistachio, pistachio holiday chocolate, pistachio Santa chocolate, use pistachio powder as ingredients.
- Restaurants: pistachio-based dishes and desserts including pistachio salmon with salsa greens, pistachio salads with figs and goat’s cheese, salsa di pestachi, courgetti salad with pistachio pesto.
- Energy bars: some pistachio energy bars include: cranberry-pistachio energy bars, Pistachio raspberry energy bars (Vegan + paleo), gluten-free cardamom pistachio energy bars, citrus pistachio energy bars, and pistachio energy balls, use pistachio splits as ingredients.
- Bakery: pistachio cookies, pistachio chocolate chips cookies
- Confectionary: pistachio delights, pistachio cakes, pistachio Halva, pistachio baklava, glazed pistachio doughnuts, pistachio galette
- Sausages: Modern versions of sausages such as Mortadella are normally flavored with pistachio kernels.
- In traditional dishes: pistachios are a common nuts ingredient in many traditional dishes from an array of cultures, including Iranian dishes, Turkish cuisine, and Indian style of cooking.
How are Pistachio Splits(Pistachio Halves and Pieces) produced?
Pistachio splits are shelled pistachios broken in halves. Shelled pistachios are obtained from ripe, closed-mouth Round pistachio or Jumbo pistachios which are carefully selected, cracked, sorted, and cleaned in a hygienic site under strict quality measures.
Our company runs a knowledge-based analysis procedure to choose high-quality raw materials, enabling us to produce the most suitable Pistachio Splits to meet various market requirements. This key point differentiates us from other competitors.