Why Choose Us As Your Green Pistachio Powder (Green Pistachio Flour) Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Green Pistachio Powder (Green Pistachio Flour) with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Green Pistachio Powder (Green Pistachio Flour) Specifications
The detailed specifications of Green Pistachio Powder are shown in the table below:
|Color||Naturally light Green to yellow without any artificial color|
|Type||Powder, Obtained from green peeled pistachio kernel Grade D|
|Smell||Naturally Pistachio kernel’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting time||September & October|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||No, completely natural and healthy, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Packing type in bulk||10kg vacuumed packing in carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Green Pistachio Powder (Green Pistachio Flour) Uses
Some of the common applications of pistachios, including Green Pistachio Powder (Green Pistachio Flour) are:
- As a snack: pistachios are either roasted or raw, toasted with oil or honey, or tossed with salt, providing a guilt-free substitute for junk food.
- As salad overtops: pistachios, either whole or chopped, can be sprinkled over salad (for example, lettuce or arugula), giving it a mouthwatering appeal and delicious taste.
- Ground into sauces: Green Pistachio Powder can be added to different sauces and dips, such as pistachio pesto sauce, pistachio romesco sauce, chardonnay pistachio sauce, pistachio butter, cranberry pistachio sauce, basil pistachio sauce, pistachio-yogurt sauce, and pistachio spread cream.
- Added to bread dough and pastry: Green pistachio flour (meal) can supplement bread dough with proteins and vitamins and give it a thicker texture.
- In homemade desserts: chopped pistachios are commonly sprinkled over or mixed with various kinds of dessert, including:
- pistachio ice cream
- pistachio and cranberry white chocolate bar
- pistachio watergate cake
- salted chocolate pistachio shortbread
- pistachio drop cookies
- pistachio pie
- cranberry pistachio fudge
- pistachio cupcake
- chocolate, pistachio, and tahini truffle
- pistachio pie bars
- chocolate pistachio brownies
- pistachio oat squares
- pistachio gelato
- In the food industry:
- Chocolates: pistachio tablet chocolate, pistachio milk chocolate, dark pistachio chocolate, pistachio gift chocolate, pistachio chocolate bar, chocolate coated pistachio, pistachio holiday chocolate, pistachio Santa chocolate use pistachio splits as ingredients.
- Restaurants: pistachio-based dishes and desserts including pistachio salmon with salsa greens, pistachio salads with figs and goat’s cheese, salsa di pestachi, courgetti salad with pistachio pesto.
- Energy bars: some pistachio energy bars including cranberry-pistachio energy bars, Pistachio raspberry energy bars (Vegan + paleo), gluten-free cardamom pistachio energy bars, citrus pistachio energy bars, and pistachio energy balls, use green pistachio powder as ingredients.
- Bakery: pistachio cookies, pistachio chocolate chips cookies, use slivered green pistachio kernels as ingredients.
- Confectionary: pistachio delights, pistachio cakes, pistachio Halva, pistachio baklava, glazed pistachio doughnuts, pistachio galette, use green pistachio kernel powder as an ingredient.
- Sausages: Modern versions of sausages such as Mortadella are normally flavored with pistachios kernels.
- In traditional dishes: Pistachios are a common nut ingredient in many traditional dishes from an array of cultures.
- In Persian cuisine: not only Iran is a major producer of pistachios, but also pistachios are considered an important ingredient in many Iranian rice and chicken dishes (for example, Kufteh Pesteh, Persian squash, and pistachio roast), pistachio halva, and desserts toasted with saffron and lemon juice, or tossed with sea salt.
- In Turkish dishes: in many Turkish recipes, green pistachio kernel powder is used to add flavors to traditional sweets such as the honey-phyllo dessert baklava, or as a topping on Turkish delight.
- In Italian dishes: pistachios kernels (green and shelled) are used commonly to add flavor to Italian pasta, noodles, or ground into a pistachio sauce.
- In Indian cuisine: Kernel pistachios have traditionally been a staple ingredient in Indian dishes such as rice puddings, pilafs, cookies, and a spiced pistachio fudge called Pista barfi.