Why Choose Us As Your Kaal Pistachio Powder (meal/flour) Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Kaal Pistachio Powder with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Kaal Pistachio Powder Specifications
The detailed specifications of Kaal Pistachio Powder are shown in the table below:
Kaal Pistachio powder Uses
Some of the common applications of pistachios, including Kaal pistachio Powder are:
- As a snack: pistachios are either roasted or raw, toasted with oil or honey, or tossed with salt, providing a guilt-free substitute for junk food.
- As salad overtops: pistachios, either whole or chopped, can be sprinkled over salad (for example, lettuce or arugula), giving it a mouthwatering appeal and delicious taste.
- Ground into sauces: Kaal Pistachio powder can be added to different sauces and dips, such as pistachio pesto sauce, pistachio romesco sauce, chardonnay pistachio sauce, pistachio butter, cranberry pistachio sauce, basil pistachio sauce, pistachio-yogurt sauce, and pistachio spread cream.
- Added to bread dough and pastry: Kaal pistachio powder can supplement bread dough with proteins and vitamins and give it a thicker texture.
- In homemade desserts: chopped pistachios are commonly sprinkled over or mixed with various kinds of dessert, including:
- pistachio ice cream
- pistachio and cranberry white chocolate bar
- pistachio watergate cake
- salted chocolate pistachio shortbread
- pistachio drop cookies
- pistachio pie
- cranberry pistachio fudge
- pistachio cupcake
- chocolate, pistachio, and tahini truffle
- pistachio pie bars
- chocolate pistachio brownies
- pistachio oat squares
- pistachio gelato
- In the food industry:
- Chocolates: pistachio tablet chocolate, pistachio milk chocolate, dark pistachio chocolate, pistachio gift chocolate, pistachio chocolate bar, chocolate coated pistachio, pistachio holiday chocolate, pistachio Santa chocolate.
- Restaurants: pistachio-based dishes and desserts including pistachio salmon with salsa greens, pistachio salads with figs and goat’s cheese, salsa di pestachi, courgetti salad with pistachio pesto.
- Energy bars: some pistachio energy bars include: cranberry-pistachio energy bars, Pistachio raspberry energy bars (Vegan + paleo), gluten-free cardamom pistachio energy bars, citrus pistachio energy bars, and pistachio energy balls
- Bakery: pistachio cookies, pistachio chocolate chips cookies
- Confectionary: pistachio delights, pistachio cakes, pistachio Halva, pistachio baklava, glazed pistachio doughnuts, pistachio galette
- Sausages: Modern versions of sausages such as Mortadella are normally flavored with pistachios.
- In traditional dishes: pistachios are a common nut ingredient in many traditional dishes from an array of cultures. To give you a few examples:
- In Persian cuisine: not only Iran is a major producer of pistachios, but also pistachios are considered an important ingredient in many Iranian rice and chicken dishes (for example, Kufteh Pesteh, Persian squash, and pistachio roast) and desserts toasted with saffron and lemon juice, or tossed with sea salt.
- In Turkish dishes: in many Turkish recipes, kernel pistachios are used as minced ingredients to add flavors to traditional sweets such as the honey-phyllo dessert baklava or as topping on Turkish delight.
- In Italian dishes. Kernel pistachios are used commonly to add flavor to Italian pasta, noodles, or ground into a pistachio sauce.
- In Indian cuisine. Kernel pistachios have traditionally been a staple ingredient in Indian dishes such as rice puddings, pilafs, cookies, and a spiced pistachio fudge called Pista barfi.
How is Kaal Pistachio Powder/flour produced?
Kaal Pistachio Powder is made by finely grinding “Kaal pistachio kernels” which is another name for unripe pistachio kernels. For this purpose, Kaal Pistachio Kernels are carefully selected, sorted, cleaned, and crushed into fine flour while still having their natural skins on. The process takes place in a hygienic site under strict quality control measures.
We can supply Kaal Pistachio Powder of high-quality due to using a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the best farms in the region. The system enables us to access the best types of raw material for making Kaal pistachio powder. This key point differentiates us from our competition.
Our Kaal Pistachio Powder answers the needs of anyone desiring to use healthy ingredients.
There are other two similar pistachio powders, Regular Pistachio Powder and Green Pistachio Powder, that might as well interest you.
Can you provide OEM service?
Slow process but great quality!
How do you control quality? Guaranteed?
What is your payment terms? Logistics?
Ratin Khosh customer –