Why Choose Us As Your Date Balsamic Vinegar Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of date balsamic vinegar.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Date Balsamic Vinegar Specifications
The detailed specifications of Date Balsamic Vinegar are shown in the table below:
|Flavor||Naturally sweet, piquant taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||naturally aroma without foreign odor|
|Texture||Fluid & homogeneous|
|Ingredient||Date syrup, Date vinegar|
|Ash||0.1g per 100g|
|Chemical/Artificial additive||Pasteurized, Non-GMO, SULFITE FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT-FREE Halal, Kosher and made without any fillers, preservatives or artificial ingredients.|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Packaging in bulk|
|Consumer Packing||250cc, 500cc|
Date Balsamic Vinegar Uses
Some of the more common applications of Date Balsamic Vinegar include:
- It is ideal for salad dressings.
- It can also be used to marinate vegetables, fruits, and meats.
- It is used a the perfect dip for bread.
- This tangy, bright dressing can also be served alongside roasted goat cheese.
- It is perfect for a salad or healthy appetizer!
Date Balsamic Vinegar Health Benefits
- It may help lower cholesterol. It is an excellent choice for people who look to lower or maintain their cholesterol levels.
- It may aid in healthy digestion. It contains useful bacteria that improve digestion and gut health.
- It may support weight loss. Balsamic vinegar is fat-free and it helps lower your weight.
- It is diabetes-friendly. After consuming vinegar, the blood sugar level in people with insulin resistance remains static for up to five hours.
- It may improve heart health by easing blood circulation in the body.
How is Date Balsamic Vinegar produced?
Authentic balsamic vinegar is produced exclusively in Italy, from “reduced grape must” aged for months or even years in wooden barrels. It is known for its deep brown color, distinctive flavor, and tart aftertaste. It can be pretty expensive. Traditional balsamic vinegar was used as an antipasto, the first course of a formal Italian meal, or in sparse amounts to enhance steak, eggs, or grilled fish. Modern balsamic vinegar is made from fruit juice (grapes, apples, dates, etc.) without fermentation.
The magnificent Date Balsamic Vinegar is made of natural balsamic vinegar infused with natural Date Syrup. Fresh date syrup adds the right amount of sweetness to the mixture and mellows the acidity of the vinegar, making it a healthy and nourishing ingredient to drizzle over all kinds of salads and vegetables.
For our purpose of Date Balsamic Vinegar production, the finest dates of the year are selected under strict quality control (QC) measures to make top-quality Date Syrup and Balsamic Vinegar. Date Syrup is then infused in Balsamic Vinegar to produce premium Date Balsamic Vinegar.
Balsamic vinegar can be good for you all by itself. But in combination with date syrup, it creates a magnificent ingredient combining the sweetness of date with the acidity of the vinegar. If you are a big fan of salad and are just bored with your dressing options, our Date Balsamic Vinegar is here to help. It’s magical!