Why Choose Us As Your Dried Blood Orange Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Blood Orange Slices with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Blood Orange Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of dried blood orange slices are shown below:
|Color||red to dark red|
|Taste||Natural taste of dried blood orange free from any extra taste
|Texture||natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||99 kcal (414 kj)|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free
No additives or artificial coloring
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||5 kg cartons|
Dried Blood Orange Slices Uses
One great advantage of Dried Blood Orange Slices is that they are convenient; You can take them with you to work or travel and use them quickly and efficiently. Besides convenience, Dried Blood Orange Slices are versatile; you can use them for more than one purpose but provide the same food benefits you would get from fresh oranges.
Some common applications of Dried Blood Orange Slices include:
- As a travel food or quick healthy snack
- In making orange tea or flavoring drinks and beverages (in bars)
- As a flavor in the form of a powder, in soups, baked goods, and stews
- As an ornament, such as Holiday Garland, Christmas tree ornament, or in a Potpourri
Dried Blood Orange Slices Health Benefits
Our Dried Blood Orange Slices are dehydrated fresh blood oranges with all the benefits and flavors of the fresh ones. They are a type of ready-to-use (RTU) dried fruits; you do not need to chop or process them to make the most use of them. Blood oranges are generally rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium. They also contain many other vitamins and minerals and are low in carbohydrates and calories.
Some of the health benefits of blood oranges in general include:
- They may promote weight loss.
- They may support a healthy pregnancy.
- They help boost the body’s immunity system.
- They improve the function of the digestive system.
- They help lower the chances of developing cancer.
- They are versatile and delicious.
- They are easy to add to your diet.
Additionally, blood oranges have a low glycemic index (GI).
How Are Dried Blood Orange Slices Produced?
Our Dried Blood Orange Slices are made by dehydrating fresh oranges in a hygienic environment. The production process includes the following steps:
- Selection of the raw blood oranges: Fresh blood oranges are selected according to a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the best trees. We go the extra mile to find the best fresh blood oranges in the region.
- Visual inspection of oranges for any contamination of mark
- Washing to remove any wax or dirt
- Cutting and Slicing (no skinning is required)
- Drying by carefully dehydrating the fruits (at a set temperature)
- Conditioning and packaging: Ensures fruits are suitably dried and there is no hanging water.
Selecting and Drying is the most critical part, as they both require knowledge and experience. IN PARTICULAR, vitamin C in citrus fruits is sensitive to heat, so it is vitally important to get the temperature right. It is easy to rush the process and end with a ruined product. That’s why we put our most skilled workers in charge of these two parts.
Iran has the perfect climate for growing blood oranges. The weather here is not too hot to make growing impossible, nor too humid to cause orange rotting. It is just perfect for producing world-famous, delicious oranges with a unique PERSIAN FRAGRANCE.