Why Choose Us As Your Golden Raisins Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Golden Raisins.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Golden Raisins Specifications
The detailed specifications of Golden Raisins are shown in the table below:
|Jumbo||250-300 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Standard||301-370 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Midget (special order)||400-500 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Extra Small||500-600 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Flavor||Naturally sweet Raisin’s taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Typical raisin’s aroma without foreign odor Chemical|
|Moisture||12% - 15%|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting Time||September & October|
|Bulk Packing||5kg and 10kg food grade carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Golden Raisins Uses
Raisins and sultanas are often consumed plain or mixed with other nuts to make a super healthy snack. Raisins are also great healthy ingredients for bakeries, confectioneries, restaurants, and food industries.
Some of the applications of Golden Raisins in your daily diet include:
- Eat as a healthy snack: you can eat them plain, add to yogurt, or mix with other nuts to make a more powerful snack.
- Add to oatmeal: a small sprinkling of raisins adds natural sweetness to your porridge.
- Add to baked goods: One great way to sweeten baked goods is by adding raisins to muffins, granola bars, and cookies.
- Add to salads: raisins are excellent for adding sweetness and texture to salads, along with bitter greens and crunchy nuts.
- Add to savory dishes: add raisins to curries, meatballs, chutneys, and rice pilaf.
Raisins and sultanas also have a special place in Iranian cuisine. For example,
- In traditional dishes, such as Adas Polo with raisins, Shrimp & Raisin Saffron Rice, etc.
- Saffron Raisin cookies made Persian style (Shirini Kishmishi)
- Persian Trail Mix, which is an Iranian snack made of a sweet-salty mixture of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and sugar-coated almonds.
Golden Raisins Health Benefits
- They are packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- They contain high amounts of calcium and potassium that help reduce acidity in the body.
- They can protect cells from damage.
- They may lower blood pressure.
- They may improve blood sugar control.
- They may increase feelings of fullness.
In addition, raisins are high in fructose that has a low glycemic index (GI).
However, all dried fruits should only be eaten in small amounts, preferably along with other nutritious foods such as nuts, seeds, or yogurt.
How are Golden Raisins Produced?
Golden raisins are dried seedless grapes. When grapes are dehydrated, they crinkle into raisins containing less water and more concentrated nutrients.
Dried grapes are treated with sulfur dioxide by the farmers to gain the bright, golden color that has made them famous worldwide. Sulfur dioxide is then washed off completely after raisins are transferred to the factory to finish their production process. The main processing steps include:
- Double washing to remove impurities
- Double Laser sorting to remove defects
- Visual sorting for size and defects
- X-ray sorting to remove foreign objects
- Metal detection to sort out foreign objects
- End product fumigation to remove insects and eggs
To select top-quality raw materials, we perform a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the vineyards in the region. Dried grapes that have the most compatibility with our quality standards can continue the processing.