Why Choose Us As Your Dried Peeled Apple Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Peeled Apple Slices.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Peeled Apple Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of dried peeled apple slices are shown below:
Dried Peeled Apple Slices Uses
Some common applications of Dried Peeled Apple Slices include:
- They can be consumed plain as a healthy, chewy snack.
- You can blend them in a trail mix with other nuts and dried foods.
- They can be used as a sweet topping to bread, pastries, or cakes.
- They can be used as a decoration for many sweet and savory dishes.
- They are used as flavoring to drinks and beverages.
Dried Peeled Apple Slices Health Benefits
Dehydrated (dried) fruits are a great way to maintain your recommended daily fruit intake. They are convenient to store, less prone to mold or rot, and available all year round. Dried Peeled Apple Slices retain all the nutritional values of fresh apples, but they have less water and less skin. While it is often better to eat unpeeled apples, our Dried Peeled Apple Slices support the idea that you can be safe from wax and chemicals by taking peeled apples.
Some of the health benefits of apples include:
- Apples in general, are called the fruit of heaven because they contain nutrients, fibers, and sweet water.
- The soluble fiber content in apples has many health benefits by feeding the useful bacteria in the gut.
- Apples are a good source of vitamin C and Potassium.
- Their mineral content is pretty much modest.
- Apples are also a rich source of antioxidant plant compounds, which keep the body safe from harmful radicals.
- Apples may help prevent cancer.
- Apples may help protect the brain.
Apples are rich in carbohydrates and sugar, but they have a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Dried Peeled Apple Slices produced?
Our Unsweetened, No-GMO, No artificial color, and Chewy, Dried Peeled Apple Slices are made from freshly picked apples of the year. Fresh apples are turned into dried apple slices in a multi-step process, which includes:
- Carefully selecting the best crops of the year
- Visually inspecting the apples for any black spot or infected wounds
- Washing to remove any dirt or contamination
- Skinning and slicing into rings or circles
- Slices are then pitted (by taking the core out)
- Blanching to prevent them from browning
- Drying by dehydrating fresh peeled apple slices
- Cooling and Packaging when dried Peeled Apple Slices are cooled and packaged cleanly.
A very skillful person should oversee the process. Selecting and drying are the most tricky parts of the process. Without top-quality raw material, the output may not be as desirable. It is also possible to mistakenly hasten or slow the drying process and end with a ruined product.
We go the extra mile to use the best quality apples, using a knowledge-based system that keeps records of the best gardens. We also observe strict quality measures across several checkpoints to ensure the output is safe, healthy, and suitable for the demand.