Why choose us as your freeze-dried Mellons supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze-dried melons.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
- You can always enjoy them as healthy, crispy snacks.
- You can rehydrate and enjoy them the same as fresh ones.
- You can cook them in recipes such as cantaloupe cucumber salad.
- You can make melon smoothies such as watermelon lemonade.
- You can use them on cakes, ice creams, and desserts.
- You can use them to add a top-notch twist to your drinks.
- You can turn them into powder and use them in smoothies, cakes, and porridge.
How freeze-dried melon is produced
We use the sublimation (lyophilization) technique to produce top-notch freeze-dried melons. Fresh melons (cantaloupes) are cleaned and cut into pieces before entering the drying process. The melon pieces are then placed on sheets in the freeze-drier, which removes the moisture from the fruits while leaving the nutrient content and shape intact. The process takes between 18 to 28 hours to complete.
There are no reviews yet.