Why Choose Us As Your Sun-Dried Tomato Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Sun-Dried Tomato Slices.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Sun-Dried Tomato Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of Sun-Dried Tomato Slices are shown in the table below:
|Taste||Natural taste of dried tomato free from any extra taste|
|Texture||natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||99 kcal ( 414 kj)|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||5 kg cartons|
Sun-Dried Tomato Slices Uses
Some common applications of Sun-Dried Tomato Slices include:
- Add dried tomato slices to your sandwiches and wraps.
- Add them to homemade or jarred marinara sauces when making pasta.
- Use them in soups.
- Grind and add them to your sandwich as a spice
- Use them to make salsa along with onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and freshly squeezed lime.
- Add them to omelets or scrambles for breakfast.
- Drizzle them with balsamic vinegar, and top with chopped basil.
- Make a bruschetta as an appetizer.
- Stew them with different foods, especially chicken, beef, stews, or soups.
Sun-Dried Tomato Slices Health Benefits
Our natural Sun-Dried Tomato Slices have been dehydrated naturally with no salt and preservatives, or additives. Some of the health benefits of tomatoes include:
- Tomatoes are a concentrated source of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, potassium, fiber. They have a type of antioxidant called lycopene, which reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- They help prevent cancer.
- They promote heart health.
- They help maintain healthy blood pressure.
- They help lower blood sugar levels.
- They are a natural laxative, helping to prevent constipation.
- They support eye health.
What’s more, tomato is low GI food and, therefore, excellent food for diabetes.
How are Sun-Dried Tomato Slices Produced?
Natural Sun-Dried Tomato Slices are made from fresh, ripe tomatoes in a hygienic process. The process to make Sun-Dried Tomato Slices include:
- Selecting the best quality tomatoes: We are experienced in this as we perform yearly, knowledge-based analysis on the farms in the region.
- Sorting and Washing: This removes any misshaped, rotten tomatoes or dirt.
- Cutting into slices
- Blanching with lemon juice
- Cooling and packaging
Drying tomato slices is more art than industry. We have become skillful at working with tomatoes, and we deliver tasty, natural, non-GMO, non-Gluten, state-of-the-art Sun-Dried Tomato Slices at your doorstep.
We go the extra mile to use the best quality tomatoes, using a knowledge-based system that keeps records of the best gardens. We also observe strict quality measures across several checkpoints to ensure the output is safe, healthy, and suitable for the demand. We export tomato products to Russia, Iraq, Armenia, Oman, Turkey, UAE, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, etc.
Our Sun-Dried Tomato Slices are incredibly delicious on their own, but you can season them with sea salt or any other condiment. Feel free to be creative!
Iran is the sixth-largest producer of tomatoes globally, and production volume keeps increasing regularly. Iranian tomatoes are pink to red, juicy, and firm in texture. They are more amenable and favored by cooks than any other type of tomatoes in the kitchen.
Ratin Khosh customer –
Great quality. Thanks
Tomatoes are sensitive to drying. Yours are great.
Ratin Khosh customer –
Great. but it takes a bit longer to rehydrate.