Why Choose Us As Your Dried Pear Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Pear Slices.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Pear Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of dried pear slices are shown in the table below.
|Color||Light yellow to light red|
|Taste||Natural taste of dried pear free from any extra taste
|Texture||Natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||110 kcal ( 460 kj)
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free
No additives or artificial coloring
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||10 kg cartons|
Dried Pear Slices Uses
Dried pear slices are a good choice if you cannot take fresh pear to work or travel. You can stock up on them as they have a long shelf life and are naturally dried with no added sugar or preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
Some of the applications of Dried Pear Slices include:
- Enjoy as a healthy, yummy snack
- Garnish your cakes and desserts
- Flavor your ice creams and smoothies
- Mix with puddings and pies
- Brew in a tea
- Flavor your beverage and juice
- Flavor your salads
- Add to granola cereals
Dried Pear Slices Health benefits
Some of the health benefits of pears include:
- Pears are highly nutritious. They are considered low-calorie food products. They contain moderate amounts of fiber, vitamin C and K, folate, provitamin A, and niacin and are a rich source of copper and potassium. Pears are an excellent source of antioxidants.
- They may promote gut health (pear and dried pear are considered natural laxatives).
- They contain plant compounds, such as anthocyanins, that may improve heart health and strengthen blood vessels.
- They have anti-inflammatory properties.
- They may offer anti-cancer properties.
- They may reduce the risk of diabetes.
- They are beneficial to your heart and blood vessels.
- They may help you lose weight.
- They are easy to be integrated with your diet.
In addition, pears have a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Dried Pear Slices Produced?
Our Dried Pear slices are made from the best quality crops of the year and have a lovely light yellow to light red color, natural aroma, and chewy texture. You can enjoy them the same way you would eat the fresh pear. But Dried Pear slices are surprisingly versatile.
Fresh, juicy pears go through a multistep drying process to make Dried Pear Slices. These are the steps:
- Selection: The method works best for fruits that are ripe but firm, not mushy
- Sorting and Washing: This is to remove dirt and wax or chemicals
- Slicing: The slices must have the right thickness, which affects the crunchy texture or chewiness of the end product
- Blanching: This prevents pear slices from going brown while drying
- Draining: Let slices drain as much water as possible
- Drying: Put pear slices in the fruit dryer at a set temperature for a specific period
- Cooling and packaging: Dried pear slices are cooled and packaged cleanly.
Drying is the most vital step in the process. It is possible to leave some residual moisture in the fruit, condensing after packaging. This may prevent the fruits from being safely preserved and mold-free. An expert with knowledge of the fruit and the processing experience should oversee the drying process to avoid this incidence.
We go the extra mile to use the best quality pears, using a knowledge-based system that keeps records of the best gardens. We also observe strict quality measures across several checkpoints to ensure the output is safe, healthy, and suitable for the demand.