Why Choose Us As Your Kaal Pistachio kernel Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Kaal Pistachio Kernel (Boz, Unripe, early-picked pistachio)
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Kaal Pistachio Kernel (Boz, Unripe, Early-picked pistachio) Specifications
The detailed specifications of the Kaal Pistachio Kernel (Boz, Unripe, Early-picked pistachio) are shown in the table below.
|Color||Naturally from Dark Green to Light Green and Yellow, without any artificial color|
|Type||whole kernel, Obtained from Closed Shell Pistachio|
|Smell||Naturally Pistachio kernel’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Grade based on color||A, B, C, D, E, F, G|
|Origin||Iran & Turkey|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting time||September & October|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||No, completely natural and healthy, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Packing type in bulk||12.5Kg vacuumed packing in carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Kaal Pistachio Kernel (Boz, Unripe, Early-picked pistachio) Uses
Some of the common applications of pistachios, including Kaal pistachio kernel or Boz, include:
- As a snack: pistachios are either roasted or raw, toasted with oil or honey, or tossed with salt, providing a guilt-free substitute for junk food.
- As salad overtops: pistachios, either whole or chopped, can be sprinkled over salad (for example, lettuce or arugula), giving it a mouthwatering appeal and delicious taste.
- Ground into sauces: pistachios can be chopped or crushed and added to different spices and dips, such as pistachio pesto sauce, pistachio romesco sauce, chardonnay pistachio sauce, pistachio butter, cranberry pistachio sauce, basil pistachio sauce, pistachio-yogurt sauce, and pistachio spread cream.
- Added to bread dough and pastry: ground green kernel pistachio can supplement bread dough with proteins and vitamins and give it a thicker texture.
- In homemade desserts: chopped pistachios are commonly sprinkled over or mixed with various kinds of dessert, including:
- pistachio ice cream
- pistachio and cranberry white chocolate bar
- pistachio watergate cake
- salted chocolate pistachio shortbread
- pistachio drop cookies
- pistachio pie
- cranberry pistachio fudge
- pistachio cupcake
- chocolate, pistachio, and tahini truffle
- pistachio pie bars
- chocolate pistachio brownies
- pistachio oat squares
- pistachio gelato
- In the food industry:
- Sausages: Modern types of sausage such as Mortadella are usually flavored with pistachios.
- Chocolates: pistachio tablet chocolate, pistachio milk chocolate, dark pistachio chocolate, pistachio gift chocolate, pistachio chocolate bar, chocolate coated pistachio, pistachio holiday chocolate, pistachio Santa chocolate.
- Restaurants: pistachio-based dishes and desserts including pistachio salmon with salsa greens, pistachio salads with figs and goat’s cheese, salsa di pestachi, courgetti salad with pistachio pesto.
- Energy bars: some pistachio energy bars include: cranberry-pistachio energy bars, Pistachio raspberry energy bars (Vegan + paleo), gluten-free cardamom pistachio energy bars, citrus pistachio energy bars, and pistachio energy balls
- Bakery: pistachio cookies, pistachio chocolate chips cookies
- Confectionary: pistachio delights, pistachio cakes, pistachio Halva, pistachio baklava, glazed pistachio doughnuts, pistachio galette
- In traditional dishes: Pistachios are a common nut ingredient in many traditional dishes from various cultures. To give you a few examples:
- In Persian cuisine: not only Iran is a significant producer of pistachios, but also pistachios are considered an important ingredient in many Iranian rice and chicken dishes (for example, Kufteh Pesteh, Persian squash, and pistachio roast) and desserts toasted with saffron and lemon juice, or tossed with sea salt.
- In Turkish dishes: in many Turkish recipes, kernel pistachios are used as minced ingredients to add flavors to traditional sweets such as the honey-phyllo dessert baklava or as topping on Turkish delight.
- In Italian dishes: Kernel pistachios are used commonly to add flavor to Italian pasta, noodles, or ground into a pistachio sauce.
- In Indian cuisine: Kernel pistachios have traditionally been a staple ingredient in Indian dishes such as rice puddings, pilafs, cookies, and a spiced pistachio fudge called Pista barfi.
How Kaal Pistachio kernel (Boz, Unripe, Early-picked pistachio) is produced?
Kaal pistachio kernels are typically obtained from early-picked, closed-shell Iranian pistachios, mostly Round Pistachio and Jumbo Pistachio. For this purpose, unripe or Boz pistachios are taken from trees before reaching their standard level of maturity and go through a cracking process and accurate sorting in a hygienic site under strict quality control measures.
Kaal kernel has the least exposure to the outside environment, reducing the risk of its being affected by aflatoxin and other contaminations.