- Submitting an inquiry by the customer via web form, live chat, or email provided on our website
- Preparing and sending a proposal by the company which includes the price, payment, and delivery terms
- Finalizing the order details and clarifying the set of documents
- Signing contract if the customer approves the proposal
- Issuing Invoice to customer
- Remit prepayment by customer
- Production Start, after the payment settles in the company’s account
- Observing internal QC measures by the company to ensure the product complies with the customer requirements
- Air shipment (usually used for low quantity, 300kg – 2000kg)
- Ground shipment by truck (can load 20-21 tons)
- Sea shipment (20ft container between 12 -18 tons depending on the product and packaging; 40ft container between 20-25 tons depending on the product and packaging)
- Truck and vessel (using a combination of ground and sea shipment)
- Sending a copy of the original shipping document through email for final approval
- Paying off the balance mentioned on the Invoice by the customer
- Sending the original shipping document to the customer address
- Our Hazelnut Paste is produced from premium-quality Hazelnut kernels.
- Nuts are carefully selected, cleaned, and sorted to make sure there is no contamination or impurity.
- 100% pure with the nutty sweet taste of Hazelnut.
- Fine, homogenous texture with the natural color.
- No additives, preservatives, or food colorings.
- Preserves all health and nutritional benefits of Hazelnut.
- A healthy nut ingredient for baking cookies, cakes, tarts, desserts, etc.
- Perfect for blending, rolling, or molding into creative shapes as a food decoration.
- Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, gluten-free.
Category: Paste & Syrup
ORDER PROCESS & SHIPMENT