Why choose us as your freeze dried strawberries supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze dried strawberries.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
There are endless possibilities for including strawberries in daily diets:
- Use as a crispy snack right out of the bag
- Add to mix
- Rehydrate and serve
- Make strawberry drinks
- Make strawberry powder
- Dip in chocolate, yogurt, caramel, frosting, and whip cream to make a special treat
- Toss into your favorite recipes
- Include in your emergency foods or camping foods.
How freeze dried strawberry is produced
Fresh strawberries are washed to lose any dirt or contamination. No blanching is used. Fresh strawberries are then cut into slices of desirable size before being loaded onto metal sheets. The metal sheets are placed in the freeze-drying machine, where strawberry slices undergo a freeze-drying process that lasts between 18 to 28 hours. Now you have freeze-dried strawberry slices that can last for 3 to 7 years at room temperature.
There are no reviews yet.