Why Choose Us As Your Rose Petal Powder Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Rose Petal Powder.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Beauty and culinary applications of rose powder
Roses are traditionally known for their soothing appeal, fragrance, and medical purposes. They have always been a favorite subject in arts, appearing in illustrations, portraits, and architectural elements. Nowadays, roses are grown almost everywhere, and their application has spread to food and recipes as well.
Beauty applications include
- An essential ingredient in perfumes, skin lotions,
- Anti-aging properties
- A natural skin toner to create flawless skin and complexion
- A natural astringent that keeps your skin whitening soft
- An excellent ingredient in hair conditioners to keep hair follicles and stimulate hair growth
- As a natural face cream or sunscreen
- As an efficient moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated
- An efficient exfoliator to remove skin grimes
Culinary applications include
- As a natural food colorant
- Perfect for adding flavor to icings, melted chocolates, and cake batters
- Used to make sweet rose syrup for teas, cocktails, and lemonade
- Used to add fragrance to jams
- Used as coloring and flavoring agent in ice creams and desserts
- Used in oils, sauces, delights, etc.
Health benefits of rose petal powder
- Rose petal is a good source of vitamins C, A, and E, and iron and calcium.
- It is also a rich source of antioxidants.
How rose petal powder is produced
Rose petal powder, as the name suggests, is dried rose petal ground to a fine or coarse powder. Petals are cleaned to sort out impurities and dirt. Rest is straightforward.
The intended use determines the size of the rose powder particles. Larger pieces are suitable for teas and drinks, while finer pieces are great for skin and beauty products.
However, what really matters is the quality of the petals. By that, we mean how rose plants have grown. We have tried to always source from places where roses are grown as naturally as possible. We found that roses grown in mountainous areas have a more intense fragrance and astringent taste. And those are the ones we are using to create our rose powder.