Why Choose Us As Your Date Sugar Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Date Sugar with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Some of the applications of Date Sugar in the daily diet include:
- Generally used as a natural sweetener to substitute artificial or brown sugar
- Used with drinks like tea, coffee & milk, beverages, etc.
- Used in salads, smoothies, oatmeal, desserts, cakes & confectionery, etc.
- Used to substitute honey, molasses, or agave nectar for a rich, caramel-like sweetness
Dates Health Benefits
Dates are sweet food products. They contain fructose, which is a natural sugar. Dates are low GI (glycemic index) food.
Some health benefits of dates include:
- Very nutritious: they contain some important vitamins, protein, minerals, and a considerable amount of fiber. Date contains iron as well, which is necessary for making blood cells. The fiber content of dates slows down food digestion, which may help keep the blood sugar levels down after eating.
- Natural sweeteners: date is a source of fructose (a natural sugar) that can be used as a sweetener to replace white sugar.
- High in antioxidants: dates contain the highest amount of antioxidants (that fight harmful, unstable radicals in the body). Some of the antioxidants present in dates include:
- Flavonoids that help reduce the risk of inflammation, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer
- Carotenoids that are beneficial to heart, muscles, and eye health
- Phenolic acid helps reduce the risk of heart problems and cancers
- Promote natural labor: dates are useful to reduce labor time and ease labor in pregnant women.
- Easy to add to your diet: dates are a versatile food ingredient. To make a healthy snack, they can be consumed plain or paired with other nuts ingredients and nuts such as walnuts, pistachios, or almonds.
How is Date Sugar Produced?
Date sugar is produced by grinding high-quality fresh dates in a hygienic site. For this purpose, dates are further dehydrated and then ground into powder. It produces a light brown-colored, fiber-rich granulated sugar.
Our selection of fresh dates is based on a knowledge-based analysis of the date gardens. Only dates that are most compatible with our quality parameters are chosen and carried to the factory to finish the process. In the factory, dates undergo a multistep process, including disinfecting, cleaning, and sorting for defects, size, color, impurity, etc.