Why Choose Us As Your Chopped Pistachio kernel Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of chopped pistachio kernel (Granule/Diced).
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Chopped Pistachio (Granule / Diced) Specifications
The detailed specifications of Chopped Pistachio (Granule / Diced) are shown in the table below:
|Color||Naturally Purple and Brown skin, green and yellow inside.|
|Type||diced, obtained from normal pistachio kernel|
|Smell||Naturally Pistachio kernel’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Size||2mm-4mm and 4mm-6mm|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting time||September & October|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||No, completely natural and healthy, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Packing type in bulk||10kg vacuumed packing in carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Chopped Pistachio (Granule / Diced) Uses
Some of the common applications of pistachios, including Chopped/diced Pistachio kernels are:
- As a snack: pistachios are either roasted or raw, toasted with oil or honey, or tossed with salt, providing a guilt-free substitute for junk food.
- As salad overtops: Chopped Pistachio can be sprinkled over salad (for example, lettuce or arugula), giving it a mouthwatering appeal and delicious taste.
- Ground into sauces: pistachios can be chopped or crushed and added to different sauces and dips, such as pistachio pesto sauce, pistachio romesco sauce, chardonnay pistachio sauce, pistachio butter, cranberry pistachio sauce, basil pistachio sauce, pistachio-yogurt sauce, and pistachio spread cream.
- Added to bread dough and pastry: ground green kernel pistachio can supplement bread dough with proteins and vitamins and give it a thicker texture.
- In homemade desserts: they are commonly sprinkled over or mixed with various kinds of dessert, including:
- pistachio ice cream
- pistachio and cranberry white chocolate bar
- pistachio watergate cake
- salted chocolate pistachio shortbread
- pistachio drop cookies
- pistachio pie
- cranberry pistachio fudge
- pistachio cupcake
- chocolate, pistachio, and tahini truffle
- pistachio pie bars
- chocolate pistachio brownies
- pistachio oat squares
- pistachio gelato
- In the food industry:
- Chocolates: pistachio tablet chocolate, pistachio milk chocolate, dark pistachio chocolate, pistachio gift chocolate, pistachio chocolate bar, chocolate coated pistachio, pistachio holiday chocolate, pistachio Santa chocolate.
- Restaurants: pistachio-based dishes and desserts including pistachio salmon with salsa greens, pistachio salads with figs and goat’s cheese, salsa di pestachi, courgetti salad with pistachio pesto.
- Energy bars: some pistachio energy bars include: cranberry-pistachio energy bars, Pistachio raspberry energy bars (Vegan + paleo), gluten-free cardamom pistachio energy bars, citrus pistachio energy bars, and pistachio energy balls
- Bakery: pistachio cookies, pistachio chocolate chips cookies
- Confectionary: pistachio delights, pistachio cakes, pistachio Halva, pistachio baklava, glazed pistachio doughnuts, pistachio galette
- Sausages: Modern versions of sausages such as Mortadella are normally flavored with pistachios.
- In traditional dishes: Pistachios are a common nut ingredient in many traditional dishes from various cultures. To give you a few examples:
- In Persian cuisine: not only Iran is a major producer of pistachios, but also pistachios are considered an important ingredient in many Iranian rice and chicken dishes (for example, Kufteh Pesteh, Persian Squash, and Pistachio Roast) and desserts toasted with saffron and lemon juice, or tossed with sea salt.
- In Turkish dishes: in many Turkish recipes, kernel pistachios are used as minced ingredients to add flavors to traditional sweets such as the honey-phyllo dessert baklava or as topping on Turkish delight.
- In Italian dishes. Kernel pistachios are used commonly to add flavor to Italian pasta, noodles, or ground into a pistachio sauce.
How is Chopped Pistachio Kernel (Granule / Diced) produced?
Chopped Pistachio is produced from carefully selected shelled pistachios in a hygienic site under strict quality control. For this purpose, shelled pistachios are chosen according to a knowledge-based analysis to deliver premium chopped pistachios. They are well-sorted, cleaned, and then diced, while still having their skin on, into different sizes (2-4 mm, 4-6 mm, 6-8 mm).
We produce high-quality chopped pistachios to answer the needs of anyone desiring to use healthy ingredients for recipes.