Why Choose Us As your Sayer Dates Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Sayer Dates with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Sayer Dates Specifications
The detailed specifications of the Sayer Date are shown in the table below:
|Color||Brown to dark brown|
|Moisture||Semi-dry under 16-18%|
|Target Fruit Count (unpitied)|
|Jumbo (Select)||140-190 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)|
|Normal (GAQ)||190-230 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)|
|Small (FAQ)||230-270 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)|
|Target Fruit Count (pitted)|
|Jumbo||170-200 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)|
|Normal||200-240 Dates/kg (Varies per crop year)|
|Flavor||Naturally sweet dates taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Naturally date’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Type||Unpitted, Pitted, Chopped/Diced|
|Chemical/Artificial additive||No, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Packaging in bulk||5kg and 10kg carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Sayer Dates Uses
The date is a sweet and versatile fruit that has different uses in daily diet.
Some of the applications of Sayer Dates in the daily diet include:
- Used directly as a super healthy snack or mixed with other nuts
- Used with drinks like tea, coffee & milk, beverages … No one turns down a hot cup of coffee with a sweet, tasty Sayer date!
- Used in salads, smoothies, oatmeal, desserts, cakes & confectionery, and many other dishes
- Consumed in their raw form or seeded and stuffed with nuts (pistachios, walnut, or almond) or chopped for cereals, puddings, bread, cakes, cookies, ice cream, and candy bars
Sayer Dates Health Benefits
Dates are sweet food products. They contain fructose, which is a natural sugar. Dates are low GI (glycemic index) food.
Some health benefits of dates include:
- Very nutritious: they contain some important vitamins, protein, minerals, and a considerable amount of fiber. Date contains iron as well, which is necessary for making blood cells. The fiber content of dates slows down food digestion, which may help keep the blood sugar levels down after eating.
- Natural sweeteners: date is a source of fructose (a natural sugar) that can be used as a sweetener to replace white sugar.
- High in antioxidants: dates contain the highest amount of antioxidants (that fight harmful, unstable radicals in the body). Some of the antioxidants present in dates include:
- Flavonoids that help reduce the risk of inflammation, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer
- Carotenoids that are beneficial to heart, muscles, and eye health
- Phenolic acid helps reduce the risk of heart problems and cancers
- Promote natural labor: dates are useful to reduce labor time and ease labor in pregnant women.
- Easy to add to your diet: dates are a versatile food ingredient. To make a healthy snack, they can be consumed plain or paired with other nuts ingredients and nuts such as walnuts, pistachios, or almonds.
How is Sayer Date produced?
Sayer Date is a variety of date fruit cultivated on large scales. The tree reaches nearly 10 meters in height and has male and female trees in date gardens. The male provides the pollen, and the female bears the fruits that grow in bundles on the tree. The naturally dried dates have dark brown skin with approximately 16-18 percent moisture.
When Sayer Dates reach the late Rutab stage, harvesters climb up trees, cut the fruit bundle altogether, and collect them in wooden boxes.
Our selection of Sayer Dates is based on a knowledge-based analysis of the date gardens. Only dates that are most compatible with our quality parameters are chosen and carried to the factory to finish the process. In the factory, dates undergo a multistep process, including disinfecting, cleaning, and sorting for defects, size, color, impurity, etc.
The long-standing customers of Sayer Dates include North America, Russia, Europe, New Zeeland, Australia, and China.