Why Choose Us As your Dried Lime Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Lime.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Lime Specifications
The detailed specifications of Dried Lime are shown in the table below:
|Color||dark yellow to red|
|Taste||Natural Sour taste of lime free from any extra taste|
|Texture||natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||45 kcal ( 188 kj)|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||4 kg cartons|
Dried Lime Uses
It is globally used to add souring flavor to desserts and dishes. However, it is not usually consumed just out-of-hand.
Some Common Applications of Dried Lime include:
- It is considered a staple for the flavor of its zest
- It is added to dishes as a flavor boost
- It is a common ingredient for desserts (such as lime pie, cookies, and ice cream)
- It is used in baked goods, such as Chicken with Black Lime
- It is widely used to add flavor to both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- It is a great souring agent for a tea
Dried Lime Health Benefits
Some of the health benefits of lime include:
- It is very nutritious: They are low-fat, low-calorie foods but an excellent source of vitamin C, antioxidants with moderate amounts of fiber and iron, and vitamins B2 and B6.
- It helps boost the immune system.
- It may promote healthy skin.
- It may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- It may prevent kidney stones.
- It may help absorb iron.
- It may lower the risk of certain cancers.
How is Dried Lime Produced?
Our Dried Lime is made by dehydrating freshly picked Persian limes of the year in a drying machine. Dried Limes are selected according to a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the best gardens. A lot of care is taken to ensure the Dried Limes sustain no contamination.
With years of experience in the process and the knowledge of the fruit, we manufacture top-quality Dried Limes that retain all the qualities of their former selves. They are nutritious and non-GMO, Gluten-free with no additives or preservatives.
Iran is one of the top 10 producers of lime in the world. Persian limes are globally famous for having a thin skin, pure sour flavor, and almost no astringency (bitterness). Some of the importers of Persian Dried Lime include Russia, Europe, Malaysia, and Iraq.