Why Choose Us As Your Dried Kiwi Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Kiwi Slices.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Kiwi Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of dried kiwi slices are shown in the table below:
|Taste||Natural taste of dried kiwi free from any extra taste|
|Texture||Natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||75 kcal ( 313 kj)
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free
No additives or artificial coloring
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||10 kg cartons|
Dried Kiwi Slices Uses
Some of the applications of dried kiwi slices include:
- Flavoring salads, e.g., kiwi cucumber salad, kiwi strawberry lime salad
- Flavoring ice cream
- Flavoring drinks and beverages, e.g., apple kiwi smoothie
- Mix with cookies and pies, such as kiwi bread, kiwi pie, kiwi muffins
- Breakfast favorites, e.g., kiwi chia pudding
Dried Kiwi Slices Health Benefits
Kiwi, or the Chinese Gooseberry, is a nutrient-dense fruit with low calories.
Other health benefits of dried Kiwis slices and kiwis, in general, include the following;
- Kiwis are very nutritious. They are a rich source of vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium, folate, and fiber.
- Antioxidants and vitamin C help remove free radicals produced in the body during metabolism.
- Nutrients in kiwis may help you have healthy skin.
- They contribute to better sleep.
- They help you have a healthy heart and normal blood pressure.
- They prevent kidney stone formation.
- They may help prevent cancer.
- They may eliminate constipation.
- They are easy to add to your diet.
In addition, the glycemic index (GI) of kiwi is 50 which is low.
How are Dried Kiwi Slices produced?
Our Unsweetened, No-GMO, No artificial color, Chewy dried kiwi slices are made from fresh Kiwifruits. Juicy, healthy, unspoiled Kiwifruits of the year are dehydrated in a hygienic process to create natural, dried kiwi slices.
The drying process includes the following stages:
- Selecting raw kiwis: Based on knowledge-based analysis of the crops and gardens
- Visually inspecting the kiwifruits for any black spot or infected wounds
- Washing to remove any dirt or contamination
- Cutting into slices: You want to use firm kiwifruit instead of mushy ones.
- Blanching: To make sure they won’t change color after production
- Draining: drain the water from kiwi slices on a strainer
- Drying: suitably until slices lose 90% of their water content
- Conditioning and Packaging: to make sure they are properly dry and to package them cleanly
Drying requires both experience and knowledge of the fruit. It is easy to rush or slow the process and end up with a ruined product. Slowing the process may result in soft and sticky kiwi slices, while rushing the process may yield overdried Kiwi slices. You want neither of these.
We go the extra mile to provide top-quality raw Kiwifruits for this purpose, using a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the gardens in the region. Only kiwifruits with the most compatibility with our quality measures (across several checkpoints) can continue the process.