Why Choose Us As your Dried Lemon Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Lemon Slices with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Lemon Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of dried lemon slices are shown in the table below:
|Taste||Natural taste of dried lemon free from any extra taste|
|Texture||Natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||45 kcal ( 188 kj)|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
Dried Lemon Slices Uses
Lemon has a sour taste due to its citric acid content. It is barely used out-of-hand (directly). Dried lemon slices are used to add flavor to all kinds of sweet and savory food and beverages. The pulp and rind are also used for cooking and baking.
Some Common Applications of Dried Lemon Slices include:
- Use as a garnish on drinks and beverages, such as Green juice margarita
- Add as a flavor to glasses of water
- Make drinks, such as lemonade, limeade, or orangeade
- Grind into a powder and use as flavoring in baked goods, soups, sauces, meats, and vegetables
- Infuse a citrus flavor into tea
- Make Citrus Salt (a mixture of sea salt and both lemon and lime zest) for use on margaritas
- Use in seasoning mixes
- Sprinkle on salads
- Sprinkle on chicken or fish
- Sprinkle over sautéed, roasted, or grilled vegetables
- Use in homemade cleaners and body care products
- Mix into potpourri
Dried Lemon Slices Health Benefits
Some of the health benefits of lemons include:
- They are loaded with nutrients. Dried lemon slices contain vitamin C and fiber, very little fat and protein, and several other beneficial plant components.
- They may support heart health.
- They may help control weight.
- They can help prevent kidney stones.
- They can protect against anemia.
- They can help reduce the risk of cancers.
- They can improve digestive health.
- They may promote hydration
- They can lower stroke risk.
In addition, lemons have very little fat and protein, and a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Dried Lemon Slices Produced?
Dried Lemon Slices are made by dehydrating fresh, juicy Persian lemons in a hygienic process, which removes most of the moisture from the fruit yet preserves its taste and flavor. The process is strictly quality-controlled and includes the following steps;
- Selecting the raw lemons according to a knowledge-based analysis
- Visual inspection of the raw materials for any fungal spot or contamination
- Washing to remove any dirt
- Cutting to produce slices
- Drying by putting in the fruit dryer for some time
- Conditioning and Packaging in an airtight container
Selecting and Drying are the most vital parts of the process as they require knowledge of the fruit and experience. It is easy to slow or rush the process to save time and end with a useless product. That is why we put our most knowledgeable, skilled workers in charge.