Why choose us as your freeze dried kiwi supplier
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze dried kiwi.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Applications and Uses
Here are a few examples of how you can make the most of freeze-dried kiwi.
- Enjoy their exotic taste as an afternoon snack.
- Take them as an on-the-go snack to work, hike, or on a trip.
- Their crispy texture will go well with drinks and beverages.
- Use for flavoring yogurt, kefir, or buttermilk.
- Mix with cereals and porridges.
- Use on top of cakes, desserts, and ice creams
- Use in marinades.
How freeze dried kiwi is produced
Kiwis are sorted, washed, cleaned, and sliced to make premium products. Kiwi slices are then freeze dried in an automated process that uses sublimation to remove water from fruits. The freeze-drying process removes nearly all moisture from fruits while retaining 99% of fruits’ nutrients. Freeze-dried kiwi slices can last for up to 30 years in ideal conditions. But they can keep for 3 -7 years in normal ambient conditions.