Why choose us as your freeze-dried apricot supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of freeze-dried apricots.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled factory workers who help customize products based on your market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We offer a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Applications and Use
Freeze-dried apricots can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- They provide a crispy snack for kids and adults.
- You can rehydrate and enjoy them.
- You can make them into jams.
- You make fruity drinks with them.
- You can blend them in yogurts, smoothies, and cereals
- You can garnish desserts with them.
- You can use them to flavor drinks and beverages.
- Include them in your emergency foods or camping foods.
- Use them in your weight-loss plan.
How is freeze-dried apricot produced?
Apricots are freeze-dried in the same way as other freeze-dried fruits, using a process called sublimation. No direct heat is involved, so nearly all the nutrients are retained. Instead, apricots lose almost all their water in the process. In the end, apricots are so dry that they can last several years.