Why Choose Us As Your Golden Long Raisins Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Golden Long Raisins (Kashmari).
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Golden Long Raisins Specifications
The detailed specifications of Long Golden Raisins are shown in the table below:
|Jumbo||230-320 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Flavor||Naturally sweet Raisin’s taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Typical Raisin’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Moisture||12% - 15%|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||Used SO2, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting Time||September & October|
|Bulk Packing||5kg and 10kg food grade carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Golden Long Raisins Uses
Raisins are often consumed plain or mixed with other nuts to make a super healthy snack. Raisins are also great healthy ingredients for bakeries, confectioneries, restaurants, and food industries.
Some of the applications of Golden Long Raisins include:
- Eat as a healthy snack: you can eat them plain, add to yogurt, or mix with other nuts to make a more powerful snack.
- Add to oatmeal: a small sprinkling of raisins adds natural sweetness to your porridge.
- Add to baked goods: One great way to sweeten baked goods is by adding raisins to muffins, granola bars, and cookies.
- Add to salads: raisins are excellent for adding sweetness and texture to salads, along with bitter greens and crunchy nuts.
- Add to savory dishes: add raisins to curries, meatballs, chutneys, and rice pilaf.
Raisins also have a special place in Iranian cuisine. For example,
- In traditional dishes, such as Adas Polo with raisins, Shrimp & Raisin Saffron Rice, etc.
- Saffron Raisin cookies made Persian style (Shirini Kishmishi)
- Persian Trail Mix, which is an Iranian snack made of a sweet-salty mixture of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and sugar-coated almonds
Golden Long Raisins Health Benefits
Raisins are extremely beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. Some of the health benefits of Raisins include:
- They contain a high amount of calcium and potassium that help reduce acidity in the body, along with other nutrients.
- They are rich in iron which makes your bones stronger.
- They remove mouth bad smell.
- They help with digestion.
- They protect the skin.
- They help treat cancer and anemia.
Additionally, raisins have a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Golden Long Raisins Produced?
Golden Long Raisins (Golden Kashmari Raisins) are especially famous for their sweet and sour taste. Another characteristic of Golden Kashmari Raisins is their long-length shape.
As a pre-treatment, freshly picked long Kashmari grapes are shade-dried in a hygienic, disinfected space for a specific period, during which they go through a dipping process in sulfur dioxide to take their golden amber color.
At the end of the pre-treatment stage, dried grapes (now Golden Long Raisins) are transferred to the factory to finish their processing, which includes:
- Double washing to remove impurities
- Double Laser sorting to remove defects
- Visual sorting for size and defects
- X-ray sorting to remove foreign objects
- Metal detection to sort out foreign objects
- End product fumigation to remove insects and eggs
To select top-quality raw materials, we perform a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the vineyards in the region. Dried grapes that have the most compatibility with our quality standards can continue the processing.
Each raisin is much smaller than I expected.
Ratin Khosh customer –
Ratin Khosh customer –
Very high-quality raisins.
A little bit expensive though great quality.