Why Choose Us As Your Sultana Raisins Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of sultana raisins.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Sultana Raisins Specifications
The detailed specifications of sultana Raisins are shown in the table below:
|Color||Light to dark brown|
|Jumbo||250-300 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Standard||301-370 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Midget (special order)||400-500 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Extra Small||500-600 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Flavor||Naturally sweet Sultana’s taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Typical Sultana’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Moisture||12% - 15%|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||No, completely natural and healthy, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting Time||September & October|
|Bulk Packing||5kg and 10kg food grade carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Sultana Raisins Uses
Raisins are often consumed plain or mixed with other nuts to make a super healthy snack. Raisins are also great healthy ingredients for bakeries, confectioneries, restaurants, and food industries.
Some of the applications of Sultana Raisins include:
- Eat as a healthy snack: you can eat them plain or add to yogurt or mix with other nuts to make a more powerful snack.
- Add to oatmeal: a small sprinkling of raisins adds natural sweetness to your porridge.
- Add to baked goods: adding raisins to muffins, granola bars, and cookies is one great way to sweeten baked goods.
- Add to salads: raisins are excellent for adding sweetness and texture to salads, along with bitter greens and crunchy nuts.
- Add to savory dishes: add raisins to curries, meatballs, chutneys, and rice pilaf.
Raisins also have a special place in Iranian cuisine. For example,
- In traditional dishes such as Adas Polo with raisins, Shrimp & Raisin Saffron Rice, etc.
- Saffron Raisin cookies made Persian style (Shirini Kishmishi)
- Persian Trail Mix is an Iranian snack made of a sweet-salty mixture of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and sugar-coated almonds
Some of the health benefits of raisins include:
- They contain high amounts of calcium and potassium that help reduce acidity in the body along with other nutrients.
- They are rich in iron which makes your bones stronger.
- They remove mouth bad smell.
- They help with digestion.
- They protect the skin.
- They help protect against cancer.
- They help treat anemia.
- They are easy to integrate into your daily diet.
In addition, raisin has a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Sultana Raisins Produced?
Sultana Raisins are produced from green seedless grapes. For this purpose, freshly picked grapes are dipped into a blanching solution by highly skilled workers. Crinkled grapes are then allowed to lose their water on a mesh or net for some time (nearly a week). The grapes (now sultana raisins) are dried in the sun or shade before they are sent to the factory to receive final processing which includes the following:
- Double washing to remove impurities
- Double Laser sorting to remove defects
- Visual sorting for size and defects
- X-ray sorting to remove foreign objects
- Metal detection to sort out foreign objects
- End product fumigation to remove insects and eggs
To select top-quality raw materials, we perform a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the vineyards in the region. Dried grapes that have the most compatibility with our quality standards can continue the processing.
Great communications. Friendly.
Chewy. Great. And good communications.
Ratin Khosh customer –
Very high-quality raisins.