Why Choose Us As Your Sultana Raisins Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of sultana raisins.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Sultana Raisins Specifications
The detailed specifications of sultana Raisins are shown in the table below:
|Color||Light to dark brown|
|Jumbo||250-300 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Standard||301-370 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Midget (special order)||400-500 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Extra Small||500-600 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Flavor||Naturally sweet Sultana’s taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Typical Sultana’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Moisture||12% - 15%|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||No, completely natural and healthy, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting Time||September & October|
|Bulk Packing||5kg and 10kg food grade carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Sultana Raisins Uses
Raisins are often consumed plain or mixed with other nuts to make a super healthy snack. Raisins are also great healthy ingredients for bakeries, confectioneries, restaurants, and food industries.
Some of the applications of Sultana Raisins include:
- Eat as a healthy snack: you can eat them plain or add to yogurt or mix with other nuts to make a more powerful snack.
- Add to oatmeal: a small sprinkling of raisins adds natural sweetness to your porridge.
- Add to baked goods: adding raisins to muffins, granola bars, and cookies is one great way to sweeten baked goods.
- Add to salads: raisins are excellent for adding sweetness and texture to salads, along with bitter greens and crunchy nuts.
- Add to savory dishes: add raisins to curries, meatballs, chutneys, and rice pilaf.
Raisins also have a special place in Iranian cuisine. For example,
- In traditional dishes such as Adas Polo with raisins, Shrimp & Raisin Saffron Rice, etc.
- Saffron Raisin cookies made Persian style (Shirini Kishmishi)
- Persian Trail Mix is an Iranian snack made of a sweet-salty mixture of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and sugar-coated almonds
- They contain high amounts of calcium and potassium that help reduce acidity in the body along with other nutrients.
- They are rich in iron which makes your bones stronger.
- They remove mouth bad smell.
- They help with digestion.
- They protect the skin.
- They help protect against cancer.
- They help treat anemia.
- They are easy to integrate into your daily diet.
In addition, raisin has a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Sultana Raisins Produced?
Sultana Raisins are produced from green seedless grapes. For this purpose, freshly picked grapes are dipped into a blanching solution by highly skilled workers. Crinkled grapes are then allowed to lose their water on a mesh or net for some time (nearly a week). The grapes (now sultana raisins) are dried in the sun or shade before they are sent to the factory to receive final processing which includes the following:
- Double washing to remove impurities
- Double Laser sorting to remove defects
- Visual sorting for size and defects
- X-ray sorting to remove foreign objects
- Metal detection to sort out foreign objects
- End product fumigation to remove insects and eggs
To select top-quality raw materials, we perform a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the vineyards in the region. Dried grapes that have the most compatibility with our quality standards can continue the processing.