Why Choose Us As Your Dried Plum Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Plum Slices.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Plum Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of Dried Plum Slices are shown in the table below:
|Taste||Natural taste of dried red dark plum free from any extra taste|
|Texture||Natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||88 kcal (368 kj)
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free
No additives or artificial coloring
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||15 kg cartons|
Dried Plum Slices Uses
Dried Plum Slices provide many vitamins and minerals on their own or mixed with other food ingredients.
Some applications of Dried Plum Slices include:
- They can be enjoyed as a delicious snack.
- They can be mixed with other fruits for salsa.
- They can be worked into salads.
- They can be used as a flavor in tea.
- They can be used to top morning yogurt or granola.
- They can be added to smoothies.
- They can top ice creams.
- They can be used as healthy travel food.
Dried Plum Slices health benefits
Dried Plum Slices are lower in calories but contain fair amounts of vitamins (A, C, K, B9), minerals (potassium, copper, manganese, calcium), and antioxidants. Their nutrient content is more concentrated than fresh ones. Plums have a low glycemic index (GI).
Some of the health benefits of dried plum (and plums in general) include:
- They may help reduce inflammation and protect body cells against free radicals.
- They may help lower blood sugar.
- They may promote bone health.
- They may benefit heart health.
- They may reduce the risk of many cancers and diabetes.
- They are easy to add to diets.
How are Dried Plum Slices produced?
Our Dried Plum Slices are made from fresh plums. Plums are juicy, delicious, and nutritious fruits that can be eaten fresh or dried as a snack or cooking ingredient. Plums’ taste ranges from tart to sweet. The skin may especially be sour. Mixed with the sweet flavor of the flesh, it provides a delectable sweet and sour taste.
Fresh, Juicy, ripe plums of the year go through a multistep process to make Dried Plum Slices. Here are some of the steps;
- Selecting healthy and ready plums
- Sorting and washing
- Slicing and stoning
- Cooling and packaging
The process requires experience and knowledge of the fruit as well. Dried plums are also called prunes, but those are different. Prunes are made by dehydrating the whole plum at once.
We go the extra mile to use the best quality plums, using a knowledge-based system that keeps records of the best gardens. We also observe strict quality measures across several checkpoints to ensure the output is safe, healthy, and suitable for the demand.
Iran ranks fifth among the top producers of plums in the world. The taste and quality of Iranian plums are unique. We export plums to five continents, including Turkey, Russia, Europe, China, India, Australia, Armenia, Iraq, Thailand, etc.