Why Choose Us As Your Dried Persimmon Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Persimmon Slices.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Persimmon Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of dried persimmon slices are shown in the table below:
|Color||Yellow to orange|
|Taste||Sweat and special taste of persimmon - free from any extra taste including|
|Texture||Natural texture of dried persimmon - slightly soft|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free
No additives or artificial coloring
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||10 kg|
Dried Persimmon Slices Uses
Some of the applications of Dried Persimmon include:
- As a healthy snack
- As a flavor on top of salads
- As a flavor for cakes and desserts
- As a sweet topping to your morning yogurt or oatmeal
- As a tasty and healthy dessert mixed with honey
- As a flavor with chicken or meat
- As natural fruit strips
- As a flavor for drinks and beverages
A note of caution: people suffering from anemia and diabetes should consult with their doctors before eating persimmons.
Dried persimmon slices health benefits
Here are a few health benefits of dried persimmon slices (and persimmons in general):
- They are loaded with vitamin A, antioxidants and fiber, and are a good source of vitamins B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B9 (folate), C, E, and K, and magnesium and phosphorus. They also have low calories, making them a friendly fruit for losing weight.
- They may benefit heart health.
- They may help reduce inflammation.
- They lower LDL cholesterol levels (they are high in fibers).
- They may help support healthy vision.
In addition, persimmons have a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Dried Persimmon Slices Produced?
Dried persimmon slices are made from fresh persimmon or date-plum fruits of the year. Fresh date-plums go through a multistep process to make top-quality Dried Persimmon Slices; these are the steps:
- Selecting the right persimmons: requires experience and knowledge of fruit
- Sorting and Washing: To sort out squishy persimmons and wash off wax or chemicals
- Slicing: Cutting into slices (there is no core, so to speak)
- Blanching (optional)
- Drying: In the fruit dryer for a specific period
- Cooling and packaging in clean packets or bags
Timing is everything when it comes to choosing the best persimmons for drying. They need to be firm enough, not fully ripe or mushy, to slice. I wish there were a trick to tell you which is which. Drying is also essential. Getting the temperature right is as tricky as selecting the right persimmons for drying. It is easy to rush the process and end with overdried persimmon slices instead of light, leathery ones. Slowing the process, on the contrary, may result in sticky pieces.
We go the extra mile to use the best quality persimmons, using a knowledge-based system that keeps records of the best gardens. We also observe strict quality measures across several checkpoints to ensure the output is safe, healthy, and suitable for the demand.