Why Choose Us As your Dried Strawberry Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Strawberry Slices.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Strawberry Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of Dried Strawberry Slices are shown in the table below:
|Color||Red to dark red|
|Taste||Natural taste of dried strawberry free from any extra taste|
|Texture||Natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||46 kcal ( 192 kj)
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free
No additives or artificial coloring
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||10 kg cartons|
Dried Strawberry Slices Uses
Some Common Applications of Dried Strawberry Slices include:
- They are delicious on their own as a healthy snack. [Many kids love finding them in their lunch bags.]
- Add them to morning yogurt or oatmeal.
- Add them to smoothies and ice creams.
- Mix them with other fruits in salads.
- Use them to garnish your cake, dessert, puddings.
- Flavor your cocktail or drinks with them.
Dried Strawberry Slices Health Benefits
Some of the health benefits of strawberries include:
- They are loaded with nutrients. While tasting so sweet, strawberries are low-carbs, low-fat and low-calorie foods. They are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese and are a good source of folate (vitamin B9) and potassium.
- They are also a powerful source of antioxidants and anthocyanin.
- Anthocyanins in strawberries can help improve heart health.
- Strawberries may help regulate blood sugar (by slowing down glucose digestion).
- They may help prevent cancers.
- They may boost the immune system.
- They are low GI (glycemic index) food.
How Are Dried Strawberry Slices Produced?
Our Dried Strawberry Slices are made by dehydrating carefully-picked fresh strawberries in a hygienic process. They retain all the nutrients and aroma of fresh strawberries, and in return, allow you to enjoy a healthy, tasty snack in the off-season.
The drying process includes the following steps;
- Washing with cold water to clean them
- Slicing into thin disks (1/8 inch)
- Blanching to retain their natural color
- Drying in a fruit dryer
- Conditioning to make sure they do not have hanging water
- Packaging into clean packs
Selecting raw materials and drying are the most tricky parts. Use firm (not mushy) fruits that are cut quickly. It also requires knowledge of the fruit and experience.
We go the extra mile to choose only top-quality fresh strawberries in the region, using a knowledge-based analysis that keeps the best gardens’ records. Fresh strawberries then go through a multistep drying process to create Dried Strawberry Slices with the right amount of water, a delicious taste, and delectable chewiness. These non-GMO, non-gluten ingredients are as sweet and tasty as the fresh strawberry used to make them.