Why Choose Us As Your Stuffed Date Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Stuffed Date (with Almond and Walnut).
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Stuffed Date Uses
Some common applications of Stuffed Date with Almond & Pistachio include:
- Our pitted dates are date fruits without the pits (or seeds).
- Carefully selected fresh, premium quality dates of the year
- Have the naturally sweet taste and smell of date with black or red color
- Soft, chewy, and sweet full of fiber, potassium, and natural energy
- Free from any worm, larva, contamination, etc.
- Natural, healthy energy-booster snack for all ages to substitute junk foods
- Ready to use with a crispy, chewy texture, great for cooking, baking, desserts, shakes, smoothies, pastries, muesli, mixed with fruits and nuts, etc.
- Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, Gluten-free
Stuffed Date with Almond & Pistachio is a great healthy snack for people of all ages. It is healthy and tonic. You get three flavors in one snack with them. This energy bomb combines all the goodness in dates, almonds, and pistachio in one shell. That’s like killing three birds with one stone. Could it be any better?
Stuffed Date Health Benefits
Some general health benefits of Dates are:
- Very nutritious: they contain some important vitamins, protein, minerals, and a considerable amount of fiber. Date contains Iron as well, which is necessary for making blood cells. The fiber content of dates slows down food digestion, which may help keep the blood sugar levels down after eating.
- Natural sweeteners: date is a source of fructose (a natural sugar) that can be used as a sweetener to replace white sugar.
- High in antioxidants: dates contain the highest amount of antioxidants (that fight harmful, unstable radicals in the body). Some of the antioxidants present in dates are:
- Flavonoids that may help reduce the risk of inflammation, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer
- Carotenoids that may be beneficial to heart, muscles, and eye health
- Phenolic acid may help reduce the risk of heart problems and cancers
- Easy to add to your diet: dates are versatile dried fruits and nuts ingredients. They can be consumed alone or paired with other ingredients and nuts such as walnuts, pistachios, or almonds to make a healthy snack.
- Promote natural labor: dates are useful to reduce labor time and ease labor in pregnant women.
Nuts (including pistachio and almond) are also Gluten-free, rich-in-necessary-fats food products that should be included in your daily dietary plants.
Some of the health benefits of Almonds include:
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Reduced blood pressure
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Reduce hunger and promote weight loss
- Great for post-viral chronic fatigue syndrome or anemia
You can read pistachio health benefits here.
How are Stuffed Date produced?
Stuffed dates are premium-quality Iranian dates stuffed with Almond and Shelled Pistachio. For this purpose, dates are first carefully chosen when still on palms using a knowledge-based analysis of the date gardens and keeping the records. Fruits of the chosen palms are carried to the factory and undergo a multistep process, including sorting for size and color, cutting, pitting, cleaning, stuffing.
Specific almond and pistachio kernels replace the pit (seed). They provide a balanced combination of the nutty taste of pistachio and almond with the sweet taste of Dates.
There are no reviews yet.