Why Choose Us As Your Chopped Date Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Chopped Date with a dedicated factory.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Chopped Dates (Diced Dates) Specifications
The detailed specifications of Chopped Dates are shown in the table below:
|Flavor||Naturally sweet taste of dates|
|Smell||Natural aroma without foreign odor|
|Size||5-5mm and 4-8mm (any requested size is negotiable)|
|Content||Date mixed with flour/dextrose powder|
|Chemical/Artificial additive||No chemical/Artificial additive, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months; Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Bulk packaging||5kg and 10kg cartons|
|Consumer Packing||Variable sizes from 100g to 1000g on customer request|
Chopped Dates (Diced Dates) Uses
Chopped/Diced dates retain all the food qualities and applications of their former selves, with some added options such as:
Some the applications of Chopped Dates (Diced Dates) include:
- Chopped can be mixed with nuts to make a healthy snack.
- Chopped dates are a healthy option for sweetening smoothies.
- Chopped dates don’t form clumps, so they spread uniformly in your dish, salad, or cake.
- Chopped dates are more economic than whole dates.
- Chopped dates give the finished product a neater appearance.
- They can be added to cakes, muffins, granola bars, bread pudding, energy bites, or any other treats.
- They pair well with other dried fruits and nuts products and make a nice addition to oatmeal and cereal.
- Their chewy texture is great for tossing with salads, pilafs, rice, and quinoa.
Chopped Dates (Diced Dates) Health Benefits
Dates are extremely nutritious foods. They cannot be ignored when it comes to minerals, vitamins, or natural sugar in addition to a significant amount of fiber.
Some of the health benefits of dates include:
- The antioxidant in dates can help protect the body against chronic diseases.
- They can help promote brain health.
- They promote natural labor.
- They are an excellent natural sweetener. They contain fructose that can substitute white sugar in food recipes.
- They are easy to add to your diet.
How Chopped Dates (Diced) are produced?
Freshly picked dates go through several preparation steps in a hygienic environment before producing chopped dates. They are pitted and diced, then rolled in rice flour/dextrose powder to make less sticky chopped dates.
A combination of naturally sweet, soft chocolate, cinnamon, and caramel could be an excellent description of the taste of this exceptional ingredient. You would be surprised by its light, sweet flavor and lovely, thick meat. Our diced dates are made from naturally dried, best-quality Iranian dates.
The date is the fruit of a palm tree (with the scientific name Phoenix dactylifera) that originally grows in dried regions of Asia, the middle east, north Africa, and North America. Dates are sweet food products. They contain fructose, which is a natural sugar.
They also contain vitamins, proteins, minerals, and water.
There are nearly 3,000 known varieties of Phoenix dactylifera globally, 400 of which grow in Iran. Iran is a significant producer and exporter of Dates in the world. Every year we produce nearly 1,000,000 MT of all kinds of Date and export them to more than 70 different countries across the globe.
Iranian Dates have unique tastes and flavors due to the climate, and they are among the most delicious food products in the world.
Convenient. Great communications. Thanks.