Why Choose Us As Your Dried Orange Slices Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Dried Orange Slices with cutting-edge knowledge.
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Dried Orange Slices Specifications
The detailed specifications of dried orange slices are shown in the table below:
|Taste||Natural taste of dried orange free from any extra taste|
|Texture||Natural texture of dried fruit|
|Energy||397 kcal (95 kj)|
|Chemical/Artificial Additives||GMO Free, Gluten-Free
No additives or artificial coloring
|Storage conditions||Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 months in a cool dry ambient atmosphere|
|GMO Declaration||Without GMO|
|Bulk Packing||5 kg cartons|
Dried Orange Slices Use
We produce ready-to-use (RTU) Dried Orange Slices; you do not need to process them further. One great advantage of these dried fruits is that they are convenient; You can take them with you to work or travel and use them quickly and efficiently. Besides convenience, Dried Orange Slices are versatile; you can use them for more than one purpose but provide the same food benefits you would get from fresh oranges.
Some of the applications of Dried Orange Slices include:
- As a travel food or quick healthy snack
- In making orange tea
- As a drink garnish, such as cocktail garnish
- As a flavor in the form of a powder, in soups, baked goods, and stews.
- As an ornament, such as Holiday Garland or Christmas tree ornament
Dried Orange Slices Health Benefits
- Oranges are loaded with nutrients. Oranges are rich in Vitamin C, vitamin A, and potassium, and are low in carbohydrates. Oranges contain very little protein and fat and are relatively low in calories.
- They help boost the body’s immune system.
- They are rich in plant compounds known as antioxidants
- They may promote heart health.
- They may prevent anemia
- They help protect against chronic diseases.
Additionally, oranges have a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Dried Orange Slices Produced?
Our Dried Orange Slices are made dehydrating fresh oranges of the year. Fresh oranges are carefully selected and dried using dehydrators in a hygienic environment under strict quality control measures. The process includes the following steps:
- Selection of quality raw materials according to a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the best oranges in the region.
- Visual inspection of oranges for any contamination of mark
- Washing to remove any dirt
- Cutting into slices
- Blanching to retain the natural color
- Drying by putting in the fruit dryer for a while (at a set temperature, a humidity )
- Cooling and packaging: to make sure they are suitably dried
Selecting and Drying are the most critical parts as they require knowledge and experience. IN PARTICULAR, vitamin C in citrus fruits is sensitive to heat, so it is vitally important to get the temperature right. It is easy to rush the process to shorten and end with a ruined product.
That’s why we put our most skilled workers in charge of the drying process.