Why Choose Us As Your Green Long Raisins Supplier?
- We are the manufacturer and supplier of Green Long Raisins (Kashmari).
- We observe strict quality control (QC) measures for all our production processes.
- We perform an annual, knowledge-based analysis of crops and farms, giving us access to the best raw materials.
- We operate in hygienic processing environments with safety food certifications.
- We have highly skilled workers in factories and a team of experts on the business side who help to customize products based on market needs.
- We offer flexible packaging to suit various market demands.
- We offer premium quality at a reasonable price.
- We provide convenient access to our products through our offices/representatives.
- We provide a sustainable supply during the year.
- We provide third-party test reports when needed.
- We are proud of our happy clients across the globe.
Green Long Raisins (Kashmari) Specifications
The detailed specifications of Green Long Raisins are shown in the table below:
|Jumbo||230-320 ± 5% pieces per 100g (varies per crop year)|
|Flavor||Naturally sweet Raisin’s taste without foreign taste|
|Smell||Typical Raisin’s aroma without foreign odor|
|Moisture||12% - 15%|
|Chemical Additives||Used SO2 very low percentage, GMO Free, Gluten-Free|
|Shelf Life and Storage Condition||24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight|
|Harvesting Time||September & October|
|Bulk Packing||5kg and 10kg food grade carton|
|Consumer Packing||from 100g to 1000g in different kind of packing per customer request|
Green Long Raisins (Kashmari) Uses
Raisins are often consumed plain or mixed with other nuts to make a super healthy snack. Raisins are also great healthy ingredients for bakeries, confectioneries, restaurants, and food industries.
Some of the applications of Green Long Raisins (Kashmari) include:
- Eat as a healthy snack: You can eat them plain or add to yogurt or mix with other nuts to make a more powerful snack.
- Add to oatmeal: A small sprinkling of raisins adds natural sweetness to your porridge.
- Add to baked goods: Adding raisins to muffins, granola bars, and cookies is one great way to sweeten baked goods.
- Add to salads: raisins are excellent for adding sweetness and texture to salads, along with bitter greens and crunchy nuts.
- Add to savory dishes: add raisins to curries, meatballs, chutneys, and rice pilaf.
Raisins also have a special place in Iranian cuisine. For example,
- In traditional dishes such as Adas Polo with raisins, Shrimp & Raisin Saffron Rice, etc.
- Saffron Raisin cookies made Persian style (Shirini Kishmishi)
- Persian Trail Mix, which is an Iranian snack made of a sweet-salty mixture of nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and sugar-coated almonds
Green Long Raisins (Kashmari) Health Benefits
Raisins are extremely beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. Some of the health benefits of Raisins include:
- They contain a high amount of calcium and potassium that help reduce acidity in the body, along with other nutrients.
- They are rich in iron which makes your bones stronger.
- They remove mouth bad smell.
- They help with digestion.
- They protect the skin.
- They help treat cancer and anemia.
Additionally, raisins have a low glycemic index (GI).
How are Green Long Raisins Produced?
Green Kashmari Raisins are obtained from high-quality grapes grown in Kashmar located in northeastern Iran. The region is historically famous for its top-quality, delicious yellow grapes.
The pre-treatment of grapes after harvest includes dipping them in blanching liquid that accelerates the dehydrating process by making tiny pores in the grapes’ outer layer. Pre-treated grapes are then hung from a scaffold (in a dry and disinfected area) and left to dry in the shade.
The blanching liquid also stabilizes the green color of the raisins. Sometimes, it is sprayed on grapes instead of dipping. Pre-treated grapes (now Green long Kashmar Raisins) are then transferred to the factory to receive their final treatment, which involves:
- Double washing to remove impurities
- Double Laser sorting to remove defects
- Visual sorting for size and defects
- X-ray sorting to remove foreign objects
- Metal detection to sort out foreign objects
- End product fumigation to remove insects and eggs
To select top-quality raw materials, we perform a knowledge-based analysis that keeps records of the vineyards in the region. Dried grapes that have the most compatibility with our quality standards can continue the processing.
Each raisin is much smaller than I expected.
A little bit expensive though great quality.
Ratin Khosh customer –
Very high-quality raisins.
Comparatively great, and the communication is timely and friendly.