Brown Pistachio Paste Specifications
Brown Pistachio Paste is just another version of typical or shelled pistachio kernels that has turned into a paste. They taste the same, only Brown Pistachio Paste is more versatile.
The detailed specifications are shown in the table below:
Ingredient 100% pistachio
Texture Smooth, homogeneous paste
Flavor Natural pistachio taste only
Smell Typical pistachio aroma without foreign odor
Chemical/Artificial Additives without any artificial color and additives, SULFITE FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT-FREE Halal, Kosher and made without any fillers, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Shelf Life and Storage Condition 24 month, Keep in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
Note: The oily substance you see on top when you open the jar of pistachio paste, is natural and dissolves into the paste if you stir it with a spoon seconds before use.
Availability year round (all times of year)
Bulk Packing 1kg, 3kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Consumer Packing 300g, 500g
Brown Pistachio Paste Uses
Brown pistachio paste applications differ depending on the finished product. It is used in food recipes or desserts in which color matters more than shape or texture.
Some of the applications of brown pistachio paste include:
- Confectionery: As a flavoring or filling for Chocolate confections, Truffles, Ganache, Cream & Butter fillings, Fruit tart fillings, etc.
- Patisseries & Dessert: As a flavoring for Bavarois, Cremes, Icing, Sauces, etc.
- Baking: Bread and Brioches, Croissant filling, Biscuits, Muffins
- Ice creams and Gelatos: As a flavoring
- Snacks: On top of apple slices
- Spreads: for sweet or savory pancakes and crepes such as dessert crepes with pistachio paste and honey
Brown Pistachio Paste Health Benefits
Some of the health benefits of pistachios in general include:
- They are delicious and fun to eat.
- They are very healthy and nutritious, loaded with minerals, proteins, and unsaturated fats.
- They are rich in antioxidants which are necessary for body health.
- They have low calories.
- They are high in proteins and essential amino acids.
- They are good for the digestive system.
- They may help with weight loss.
- They have a low glycemic index (GI).
How is Brown Pistachio Paste produced?
Brown Pistachio Paste is produced from Shelled Pistachios. After raw pistachios are chosen in a knowledge-based selection method, they are carried to the factory and are subject to a multi-step manufacturing process. Raw pistachios are carefully inspected for any incompatibilities with quality measures.
From choosing raw material to the release of the finished product, the process is strictly monitored under quality control measures. The finished product is packed in airtight containers to keep its aroma and taste fresh.
Carefully selecting top-quality raw materials and having a unique production method in place are the key points that differentiate us from other competitors.
Note: You should always buy the original pistachio paste, not a fake one. Some manufacturers sell a so-called “pistachio” paste that isn’t 100 percent pure. But It is made from bitter almond paste or other ingredients with brown or green food coloring. If you use that fake pistachio paste, your desserts or dishes may have the hue that you expect, but they will lack the real nutty pistachio taste.
We offer 100% pure, smooth, natural, homogeneous Brown Pistachio Paste made from 100% pistachios: NO preservatives, NO sweeteners, No additives, NO artificial coloring.